ETL is a technology driven company and is part of the Etienne Lacroix Group. ETL focus on research and development of energetic materials and blast protection products. ETL also develop pyrotechnic products and payloads for integration into ordnance systems. Based at our UK facilities we provide a range of products and services to security forces and defence manufacturers including:
- Design & manufacture of specialist energetic products
- Research & development into HE and pyrotechnic compositions
- Explosives & weapon system evaluations
- CIED training & supply of EOD equipment
With our extensive experience in this field we have secured contracts for the design and evaluation of 40mm medium velocity ammunition, pyrotechnic wire cutters and several next generation pyrotechnic products. Our flexible UK manufacturing facilities enable us to offer a fast response tailored to our customers’ needs. As such we are well placed to meet the requirements of a growing market for specialised defence products.
Please call us on +44 0 1283 732339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Energetics Technology Ltd is a specialist design house and places emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, reliability and quality.
Energetics Technology Ltd is committed to high levels of quality and to maintaining a quality organization with trained and capable personnel and a good working environment.
In order to achieve an efficient operation and to maintain customer confidence and satisfaction, Energetics Technology Ltd understands the importance of conformance to a recognised Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for its operations and to continually review and improve its quality system and thus achieve a reputation for excellence. The policy objectives of Energetics Technology Ltd are:
· To continue to conduct our work to fully meet the customers specified requirements.
· To maintain the Quality Management System after gaining certification to ISO 9001:2015
· To monitor our SQCDP KPI’s to show Business performance and continuous improvement
· Sustain a profitable business and increase sales in the defence, commercial and academic sectors.
· To maintain our HSE licence for manufacturing on site.
· Maintaining and continuously develop personnel training in line with our business process and their relevant roles.
· Make commitments towards continuous improvements to establish opportunities that will allow us to manufacture products to the highest standards.
· To develop and manufacture the various range of ‘Blast protection’ & ‘Explosive pyrotechnic products fulfilling our customer order book
This policy is fully understood and endorsed by the Director and staff of Energetics Technology Ltd. The policy will be reviewed annually.
15th May 2019.